Monday, January 3, 2011





Day 7: January 3rd

I went for a run at 1:50 in the morning. It was the first time in a long time but it felt great. I was listening to The Shins and the stars were out.
This evening I practiced making a time lapse. I made it into an animated gif but I don't think it's going to work. 
The goal is to make a really long one and ideally from the top of a parking garage or off of a balcony. This one turned out very choppy. 

Photobucket



EDIT: It's still 11:42, so I can add more. It started snowing and FINALLY Kingston is covered in snow. The above time lapse was taken earlier today. This one was taken 15 minutes ago. My roommate Zack also came home as I was shooting it. I guess it would be considered more as stop motion.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment