Friday, January 28, 2011


Day 34

I now have winter boots. My feet are happy. The top photo is a tracing of mine and my roommate's friend's hand. It's right above my roommate's bed. It's so whenever he brings a chick home, he can high five us even though we're not actually present. The wall now has sentimental value. 

EDIT: Just a random thought I want to share with everyone. Today I was talking to my best friend on the phone. We were talking about being alone. Him and I have been single for quite some time now. We were talking about how sometimes, it's easy to get caught up thinking that you need to be with someone. I want you to do something. Humor me. Think of  this word:

LOVE

I guarantee that most of your thoughts were centered around other people, and loving them. How often does someone think of themselves when they think of love. Why doesn't anybody think of loving themselves? I feel like a lot of people do not love themselves enough and it makes me sad because love is such a great feeling. There's nothing wrong with it. Love yourself. If you don't, work on making it happen.
Now I gotta go, I love myself enough that I'm going to treat myself to a pint.

1 comment: