Monday, January 31, 2011


Day 36

I haven't slept yet. Technically speaking, today is day 37. But if you have an ounce of patience in your bones, you will wait til I wake up, 'maybe' fully rested. 
Hung out with the ladies tonight. It's always a spectacular time to be with them. These girls here in the photos are different than anyone else I've ever met. They remind you of what it's like to not give a shit about anything, except having a good time, feeling good about the people you're with and feeling good about yourself.
Aside from them tonight, somebody tonight (won't mention names) apologized to me. They apologized to me for being broken. I told that person, "Don't apologize to me for that. That's like apologizing for being human". I hope that person reads this post. I hope all of you do. It's important to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment