Wednesday, February 23, 2011

                                      
Day 59:
Decided to go out to a club with my friend. She didn't want to go alone, so I went with her...and, it has been confirmed. I loathe dance clubs. So, I made it for last call to my favorite pub. 7$ schooners are my love. Even my photos I take there turn out better than the photos I take at the club.
I also met an interesting character at the pub. He was a poet. He gave me his poetry book as a gift. He normally sells it, so I think it's rather interesting whenever somebody gives you something they normally sell. It means they think losing the cost of it is worth something. 
Something interesting out of his book: "Hello Wall, you are now my muse". Anyways, I'm glancing through the book now. 
This myspace was listed on the front page:

My walk home was nice. I love walking in Winter in the wee hours of the morning. I found a loonie on the ground too. Also, came home to a message from a band I've been following called "The Conduits". They may want me to do a music video for them. So that's exciting. Life is exciting if you put yourself out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment