Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Day 38

I've made it this far, have you? Today my friend and I went out to the forest and fed some birds. They would come up to you and eat right out of your hands. Despite the awful cold, it was really refreshing.  My friend and I spent the day together then went to pick up her boyfriend afterwards. We went to a store that had a book display the three of us started going through. I found this one book that was all written down secrets submitted by random people, and then placed on the page in an artistic way. There was one secret that really seemed to sit heavy with me, and I suppose that it was because it was sad. It said something on the lines of,

"Sometimes I think of killing myself, but then I think the kids
 with autism that I work with will wonder where I am."

Lately in my posts, I've been sharing some part of my thought process. So I guess I'll stick to that for now until I feel different. I really thought that the book was interesting. I couldn't relate to the secret above, but I felt I could relate to many others. Sometimes it's nice to know you're not the only one who thinks the way you do. It's reassuring to know you're not crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment